Built in 1999 and part of the larger Old St Andrews estate, this architect designed retreat is ideal for couples. It was completely renovated in early 2011. The courtyard is sheltered and secluded. North, east and west facing, the balcony overlooks the town, an orchard and native garden. The Loft is a short walk to the centre of town and is close to everything.
- Accommodates two people in one queen bedroom
- Includes a single divan in the reading alcove
- Has a comfortable open-plan living/dining area with TV, CD, DVD and books
- Has a fully equipped kitchen
- Has a bathroom en-suite with main bedroom
- Has a fully equipped laundry and separate WC downstairs
- Includes reverse cycle air-conditioning supplemented by a wood fire
- Has a private courtyard with outdoor facilities and barbecue
- Includes off-street covered parking
- Is a non-smoking environment
- Is not suitable for children under eight or pets.