The LoftBuilt in 1999 and part of the larger Old St Andrews estate, this architect designed retreat is ideal for couples. It was completely renovated in early 2011. The courtyard is sheltered and secluded. North, east and west facing, the balcony overlooks the town, an orchard and native garden. The Loft is a short walk to the centre of town and is close to everything.
- Accommodates two people in one queen bedroom
- Includes a single divan in the reading alcove
- Has a comfortable open-plan living/dining area with FREE Wi-Fi, smart TV, CD, DVD and books
- Has a fully equipped kitchen
- Has a bathroom en-suite with the bedroom
- Has a fully equipped laundry and separate WC downstairs
- Includes reverse cycle air-conditioning supplemented by a wood fire
- Has a private courtyard with outdoor facilities and a barbecue
- Includes off-street covered parking
- Is a non-smoking environment
- Is not suitable for pets.
Bookings & Payment Requirements
- Arrival time from 2.00 p.m., with departure by 10.00 a.m.
- By email, phone or SMS with NO deposits required.
- Payment seven days before occupation by direct bank transfer or cash on day of occupation. Receipts issued for all payments. Credit card facilities NOT available.
- NO cancellation fee up to two weeks before booking. Within fourteen days of occupation there is a booking fee of $50.00
- Rates valid until to 31st October 2017.
No minimum stay.
Payment by Bank Deposit / Cash.
For daily and weekly tariff details see Tariffs table on the left.
Nov 2016 to Oct 2017
Rates remain fixed until the end of October 2017
One Night Only $200
Holiday Weekends 3 nights $600
Port Fairy Jazz Festival
Port Fairy Spring Music Festival
Port Fairy Folk Festival $975
10 to 12 March 2017
Peak 3 nights $450
1 to 20 December 2016
3 January to 28 February 2017
3 nights ~ $500
(excluding holiday weekends)
May to October
3 nights ~ $350