The GatehouseBuilt in the early twentieth century and adjacent to the Old St Andrews estate, this cottage is ideal for families. It was refurbished in 2016 including a new kitchen. The rear garden is fully fenced, secure for young children and pets, with a large private lawn area ideal for backyard cricket. It overlooks the Old St Andrews church. The Gatehouse is a short walk to the centre of town and is close to everything.
- Accommodates four people in a queen bedroom and a twin bedroom
- Includes a fold-out sofa bed in the dining room
- Has a comfortable living area with FREE Wi-Fi, smart TV, CD, DVD and gas-fired heating
- Has a fully equipped kitchen
- Has a combined bathroom, WC and laundry
- Has a private backyard with outdoor facilities and barbecue
- Includes off-street parking
- Is a non-smoking environment
Bookings & Payment Requirements
- Arrival time from 2.00 p.m., with departure by 10.00 a.m.
- By email, phone or SMS with NO deposits required.
- Payment seven days before occupation by direct bank transfer or cash on day of occupation. Receipts issued for all payments. Credit card facilities NOT available.
- NO cancellation fee up to two weeks before booking. Within fourteen days of occupation there is a booking fee of $50.00
- Rates valid until to 31st October 2017.
Minimum stay two (2) nights.
Payment by Bank Deposit / Cash.
For daily and weekly tariff details see Tariffs table below.
Nov 2016 to Oct 2017
Rates remain fixed until the end of October 2017
Holiday Weekends 3 nights $600
Port Fairy Jazz Festival
Port Fairy Spring Music Festival
Port Fairy Folk Festival $1200
10 to 12 March 2017
Peak 3 nights minimum
1 to 20 December 2016
3 January to 28 February 2017
3 nights ~ $500
Peak Weekly minimum $1300
17 December to 17 January
Off Peak 3 night minimum $400
(excluding holiday weekends)
1 March to 30 November 2017
Off Peak Weekly $850
1 March to 17 December 2017